What's new

Drinking Games.... (1 Viewer)

Dave Morton

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Dave
Another one we used to drink to was the Wizard of Oz. Everyone was randomly given a character and when that characters name was said, the person with that character had to drink. Being the witch really gets you drunk! Ding dong the witch is gone, the witch is gone, the witch is gone. Drink 3 times. :)

Joe D

Supporting Actor
I also recommend Circle of Death, but I played it a different way.

Draw a 1-4 card and you drink it yourself, draw over 4 and you give whatever number to whoever you want. I think that's how it's played, but I don't remember exactly because, suprise, I'm pretty drunk when I play it.

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Beer pong

Circle of Death (yet another version)
Match suit and identical values. Everyone in the sequence drinks to the count of all cards in the sequence. If really want to get brutal, play with a Pinochle deck. We've had people drinking in excess of 130 seconds, its real bad if you're at the beginning of a sequence.

Anchorman
Similar to quarters but 3 people to a team and you play with a pitcher. The team must finish the pitcher without stopping and the last person to drink must finish the pitcher even if the first two team members only have a small sip. The team's anchorman rotates.

Chandeliers
Everyone playing puts a mug around a large mug. People at opposing ends start with a quarter each and try to put it into other peoples cups. It goes in they drink. If a quarter goes in the large mug, pick a person and make them drink it. If the other quarter catches up to you, you drink the large mug.

Strange Brew Movie drinking game
Drink every time the words eh, hoser, and take off are said. A piss break can only be had during the intermission and if you hurl, you lose.

I haven't played any of these since college and seriously doubt I could any more.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
What the #$@! is Beerpong??

Thanks for the ref at the top of the thread, maybe you should have been more specific about asking for directions... SIMPLE directions. heh.

The three most common games we played in college were variations of quarters.

Speedquarters. 3 or more players. Start with two cups (not shot glasses) and two quarters, on opposite sided of the table. Count to three and GO! ON your turn bounce the quarter as many times as it takes to get it in the cup, then pass to your left. Go fast! When one cup catches up to the other whoever is holding both cups must slam a full cup of beer.

Ice-tray Quarters. Get an ice tray. bounce the quarter at the short end and try to make it into the furthest cube away on the left side. If you make it you get to give away as many drinks (sips) as cubes you jumped.(to one or more players). But be careful, if you get it on the right side YOU have to drink that many!

Chandeliers - Place an empty cup in the center. Every player places a FULL cup around it. Bounce to get in the center. If it lands in a full cup that player has to take a sip and retrieve the quarter. If it lands in the center then ALL PLAYERS MUST POUND THEIR DRINK! The last one done loses. You decided the penalty; drink another, remove a piece of clothing, put a cigarette up their nostril until someone else loses, etc. be creative.

Have fun!

Philip Hamm

Senior HTF Member
What the #$@! is Beerpong??
The way we used to play beer pong was like this:

Req: Beer, a ping-pong table.

Four players, two on each side, like ping-pong doubles.

Each player puts a cup of beer on the table in front of them. Ping-pong vollying commences, no scoring.

Whenever anyone's beer gets bonked by the ball, that person has to take a drink. If the ball lands in the beer, you have to finish the whole beer.

When a player finishes his or her beer, they are out of the game, someone else at the party takes their place.

It's great fun, mostly because it's pretty casual, you don't get really loaded real fast so you can play for hours.

Oh, and no "beertending". You can not goaltend your beer cup with your paddle.

David-S

Second Unit
As an alternative method of beer pong (more properly "beirut", but we never had paddles so it was all we played)

You stand at opposite ends of the table, with cups arranged in a triangle (long end in front of you). You try and thow the ping pong ball into the other team's cups, and when you sink one, they drink it... sink them all, and they win, and have to finish yours as well...

BertFalasco

Supporting Actor
-Jackass

-Some game that involves lining up 10shot glasses and pouring vodka into random ones and water into others and 1v1ing with a friend, choosing a shot at random.

Eric_L

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric
Jackass
THAT sounds like fun.

Here's a dice game. (I'll assume you all are familiar with liars dice and save you the trouble, if not say so)

7-14-21 - a bar drinking game

Roll seven dice. Count the number of sixes rolled. Pass to the left. They roll the dice, count the number of sixes rolled and add it to the prior number. Continue until someone rolls the 7th six. They name a shot.

Continue rolling. The 14th six BUYS the shot.

Continue rolling. If you roll a six now however, you remove that die. Finally you are down to one die and the person who rolls the 21st six drinks the shot.

MarkWC

Stunt Coordinator
Alex Prosak

Circle of Death
Anchorman
Chandeliers

Are you sure we didn't go to the same college?? I must have played Anchorman 3x's a week avg over 4 years. It was our offical frat game. Played the other two excessively as well.

Others:
3 Man

Beer Die: (Told it developed at Bentley College):

You use a ten or twelve foot table. The type with the brown fake wood and the retractable legs found all over campus. Two players per team, two teams line up on corners of table sitting, four full 16 oz cups about 4" in from the side and the end.

You tie a rope, table wide, from the ceiling so it drops about 12" down and cuts the table in half.

You then get a die and pitch it over hand over the string in into the cup. If it doesn't make it over it is a dead die. If you get it in, bounce or straight, it is a point. Cup owner needs to finish beer. Game to 5.

Also, when you field the die off a bounce, it must be one handed and clean, else you give the other team a point.

This game is tons of fun.

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Bob: Played while watching the old Bob Newhart show with Suzanne Pleshette as Emily. Best played with shots of whiskey or gin, but wusses can play with shots of beer. Every time someone says "Bob" you have to take a drink.

Last time I played we were doing fine with the gin until an exasperated Emily said, "Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob, Bob!" Few (okay, none) were left standing after that outburst. :D

Jeremy_Watson

Stunt Coordinator
Some fun ones I've played (and most have been mentioned) are Beer Pong, King's Cup, 3-man, Boxhead and Screw the Dealer. But, one of my favorite things to do is invent drinking games. Friends and I at school have developed quite a few, of which my favorite is:
The RBI Baseball Drinking Game. You need an original Nintendo with RBI Baseball (obviously). You can do it with other baseball games, but RBI has watch mode which makes it fun for large groups. Basically, drink every time your team gives up a hit (single = 1 drink, double - 2, etc.), for each run scored on you, each base stolen off you, each time you're struck out (bonus: 5 drinks if they strike out the side), each time you commit an error, and finish your beer if they hit a grand slam off you or you lose by the 10 run rule. Used to play a couple games every Friday after class to start the weekend.

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
MarkWC,

We could have, you're the first person that's heard of Anchorman since I left college.

I went to UA-Fairbanks & Northwestern. Cold climates at these schools could certainly drive a person to Bermuda.:D

What frat were you in? I'm a Kappa Sig.

The other games we played a lot of were Caps and Thumper.

Alex

Greg*go

Supporting Actor
I've played a lot of versions of Beer Pong, but I've never even heard of actually playing ping pong until reading this post. Sounds neat though, but a bit more sloppy then the other ways of playing. The worst part of most drinking games is if you have someone from out of town, they think they know how to play, but local rules always differ. Beer pong is a fun game because it actually does require some skill, as oppose to luck of the cards you draw.

But to get drunk fast, you need to have a drinking game with a waterfall rule in it.

Jack Fanning

Second Unit
Real Name
Jack Fanning
The American Chopper Drinking game

When someone days "Awesome," drink.

When someone says "incredible," drink.

In the unlikely event somone on the show should have the word "FAAAAAABulous" come out of their mouths, EVERYONE finishes their drink immediately.

When Big Paul calls Paul Junior "stupid," drink.

If Paul Junior comes back with "You're Crazy," drink again.

Drink whenever Mikey is shown.

Drink two if Mikey does something stupid.

Drink Three if Paul Sr. OR Junior hits Mikey in any way.

Drink when Big Paul is shown riding his chopper in a "pensive mood."

Drink two if he is doing a philosophical vioceover during the shot.

Drink three whenever Big Paul is shown slumming it by riding his Harley Davidson.

Drink four if he's riding his HD and talking about how relaxing it is.

On road trip, drink every time ANYONE mentions:
how nice it is to get away.
how hard it is to be on the road.
how the trip is a great way to catch up on sleep.

When Cody is shown working on a bike, drink.

Drink Two when Big Paul gives Cody a fatherly hug or advice.

Drink Two Paul Jr. acknowledges Cody's existence.

If a fireman is shown with the "Fire bike", drink.

If he's got the Dalmatian with him, drink two.

If there is ALSO an actual fire truck shown in the background, finish your drink.

Whenever Paul Jr. yells as Big Paul about how he never does any work. Drink.

When Big Paul comes back with something about "I could come out of retirement and work circles around you," drink yet again.

Drink everytime an object gets thrown.

Drink whenever someone slams a door.

Drink Three if the person slamming the door is Vinnie.

Drink when Paul Jr. Test rides a new chopper.

Drink two if the voiceover is Paul Jr. talking about how special the bike is.

Drink whenever Paul Jr. says "sick".

You should take a drink anytime Mike, Paul Jr., Paul Sr., or Vinny says, "But I gotta be honest with you."

Matt Pelham

Screenwriter
How 'bout some good movie related drinking games?

We played the Attack of the Clones drinking game. Real Simple: You drink every time a character says "m'lady" (twice if it's Jar Jar). If I remember correctly it's something like 17 times in the first hour alone (after that they don't really say it anymore). It's fun and you get hammered real quick.

Alex Prosak

Supporting Actor
Matt,

I suggest you try the Strange Brew drinking game I mentioned earlier in the thread. You'll go through a 6-pack in the first 5 minutes and it just goes downhill from there. Most people, even those in good "drinking shape", have a VERY hard time surviving this game. I truly mean survive it, it's brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks