What's new

Drinking Games.... (1 Viewer)

Paul_Sjordal

Supporting Actor
I like any drinking game as long as I can play to lose. :)

I never understood people who played drinking games and actually tried to win. What's the point in that? If you don't want to drink, then don't play!

If I have to name a favorite, it would be Drunk Chess. This isn't a normal drinking game. It almost doesn't even count as a drinking game. All you do is get very, very drunk, then play a game of chess with someone who is in a similar state. There's no complicated rules for making people drink during the game, you're supposed to get really drunk before you start. The bald stupidity that happens on the board is more than entertaining enough to make up for the lack of formal drinking rules.

((Edit: Jack, that is the funniest drinking game I've ever HEARD of. I'll have to try that sometime! :) ))

Scott Leopold

Supporting Actor
Three Man was probably our favorite game back in college. A couple times, it devolved into Strip Three Man, which was lots of fun.

Flip Cups is fun. We played one night using various liqours and mixed drinks. That hurt. Hurt bad.

Asshole was one of my personal favorites. I somehow always ended up as President, and as President I was the world's biggest Asshole. Once, I was playing with my brother, my two cousins, and some friends. My one cousin was just starting to experiment with smoking. He "smoked" Marlboro Menthols--he puffed on them, but never inhaled. As President (he was my Vice), I ruled that he had to inhale. I also had him smoking five at once. It wasn't pretty. Another time, I was in college and had gone to a friend's high school graduation party. The kids there were little punks I didn't like back when I was in the same HS, so when I inevitably became President, I treated them awful. One eventually got so angry, he decided to call me outside for a fight. Since I was President, and he was below me, I simply ordered him to start chugging until he settled down. Amusingly, it worked, and within an hour he had his arm around me, calling me his best friend in the whole world.

Our most enjoyable drinking game was Miller's Crossing: The Drinking Game. We'd sit around watching Miller's Crossing, and any time the words "Jesus" or "Tom" were spoken, we'd take a drink. Also, any time Tom got hit, we took a drink. While this was enough to get a good buzz on, we eventually added more rules so that, by the end of the movie, we were all good and drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks