What's new

Does Warner Bros. have plans to release Valerie/Valerie's Family/The Hogan Family? (1 Viewer)

LCD22

Screenwriter
I'm not sure if Warner Bros. knows there's interest in this (hopefully they'll restore all the original opening credits with the "Through the Years" theme for their respected seasons/episodes). Next year is the 20th Anniversary, and it doesn't seem like it will be release this year as part of their 50th TV celebration.

Steve Phillips

Screenwriter
It's likely not on the front burner. The series did poorly in syndication. For the record, I used to watch it all the time when it was on NBC.

Angela_K

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Angela
I hope so, it's another of my most wanted TV on DVD sets.

I think they'd want to capitalize on Jason Bateman's popularity now and go ahead and release the first season :emoji_thumbsup:

John*P

Second Unit

Along with "It's Your Move" starring Jason Bateman and David Garrison, which seems to have a bit of a cult following with those who remember it. I've never seen an episode, but after reading about it on tvtome.com it sounds VERY interesting. (its from the creators of Married With Children, and it predates MWC by a few years) Whomever owns the rights to this short-lived series (1 season) should release it now. I bet many people would buy blind.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks