What's new

Does no one know the fonts used for Buffy? (1 Viewer)

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
I've searched endlessly but have been unable to find any answer to this question. There is a great fan made font for the Buffy logo named 'buffied,' but I can't seem to find if there are fonts out there for the other aspects of the logo. What I'm really looking for is the fonts used for the back of the DVD release and the font used for 'the vampire slayer' written under 'Buffy.'
Anyone know where I can find these or similar fonts?
mike.

MickeS

Senior HTF Member
Oops. Well there's the Angel font there and maybe someone else can use the Buffy font anyway. :)
/Mike

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
I have yet to find a font like the one used to make the text "Vampire Slayer" in the Buffy logo. I found a font called "War Gods" that's similar to the one used on the front of the DVD package, but some of the characters are different.

I wish I could find a font like the one used on the back of the booklet, which has the distinct curved A's and W's.

Mike Miskulin

Second Unit
Adam,

Thanks, I hadn't found that one, though you're right, it's not what I'm looking for.

Derek,

Do you have a link to that 'war gods' font? I'd like to see what it looks like. I found a font called 'morpheus' which looks somewhat like the font used on the reverse of the DVD case, but definitely is not the same.

mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks