What's new

Does Family Guy Vol. 4 Have The Movie? (1 Viewer)

ChadKo

Stunt Coordinator
Does the 4th season of Family Guy include the Stewie Griffin movie? If so, what a rip-off. Only 11 episodes for that amount of money for those who have the movie? they should have just bundled the whole season together and charged a little more. Nothing like getting our pockets picked clean.

Chad Koenig

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
"The Courtship Of Stewie's Father" is actually part of the stewie movie. I don't know off hand which of the other episodes is part of the movie.

Here is what the Wikipedia says about the movie:

Tony S

Stunt Coordinator

Actually, the 3 episodes that make up the movie are:

Stewie B. Goode
Bango Was His Name Oh
Stu and Stewie's Excellent Adventure

The Courtship os Stewie's Father was a different episode alltogether.

Scott-S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Wow, I am really off my game today.

I could have swore that the 3 episodes were in the volume 4. Guess they are going into Volume 5.

CraigAllen

Agent

That is incorrect. "The Courtship Of Stewie's Father" is NOT part of the 3 eps of the movie. Here is the synopsis(from tv.com):
"Lois thinks Stewie is trying to kill her due to his lack of quality time with his father, so she orders Peter to spend more time with Stewie. Meanwhile Chris starts a friendship with Herbert."

The 3 eps that make up the movie are:
1. Stewie B. Goode
2. Bango Was His Name Oh
3. Stu & Stewie's Excellent Adventure

None of these eps are listed in the new box set.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke
It looks like they decided to keep the movie apart from the season sets. Personally, I'm glad. Although the movie was broadcasted on television as the three-part season 4 finale, I'm glad it was omitted from the upcoming set. Why own the same episodes twice? Not to mention the movie featured footage that wasn't shown in the televised three-parter (movie premiere, trailers, after party, etc.) So in the end, it's all good. I definitely can't wait to get this.

Jeff Jacobson

Senior HTF Member

The televised version also had scenes that weren't in the movie. E.g., the 24-style recap on one of the episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks