What's new

Do you run a video production business or know someone that does? (1 Viewer)

Jake Gove

Second Unit
My brother in law and I are considering starting a video production business. It will be "on the side", and we both will work "day jobs". He is a producer/director for an NBC affiliate and has a lot of contacts. We will be specializing in event video and corporate video. Does anyone here run a video production business or know someone that does? I'm interested in info on pricing for services and just how successful these types of businesses can be.

Tim Kilbride

Stunt Coordinator
Jake,
I own a production company here in New Orleans...I am also the Director of Production Services at the New Orleans Convention Center. I would be more than happy to help you with your endeavour...however, I must say for the record, that video is EXPENSIVE. It has its good points and it has its bad points...again, its EXPENSIVE.
Again, call me anytime at the office (504-582-3018) and I will give you as much info as I can (ie pricing, equipment list, setup stuff, etc). I would be more than glad to help. You can also get a basic idea of our facility through the link on the bottom of my page below...
Tim Kilbride
My Theater

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Feetman
Recent bookmarks