What's new

Denon vs Integra (1 Viewer)

JohnnyN

Stunt Coordinator
Specifically Denon 4802 vs Integra 9.1
------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Somebody has to pay for retail businesses to let us walk in and audition high quality equipment side by side with our own dvd's and movies. I don't mind paying a premium to support this kind of service and convenience, I wish others would consider this when buying discounted b-stock merchandise from shady internet dealers.
JKB

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.
The 9.1 is a high grade 989 and as such is flash upgradable. All the Integra products have a nicer build quality than the Onkyo and a longer warranty. In my opinion you should look at the Interga line. If you might want seperates, look at the new Integra Research pre/pro, it is awsome.
------------------
Ken Winders

Peter Jessee

Stunt Coordinator
Boy, that's a tough call. I think I'd save the $700 and get the 4802 (assuming similar discounting). The 9.1 is an excellent receiver, though, and the upgradeability may be worth extra to you.
Peter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Josh.1983
Recent bookmarks