What's new

Dennis the Menace (1 Viewer)

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Here is something interesting from the Shout Factory message boards. There was someone asking about the Dennis The Menace tv show, a few weeks ago. Brian Ward responded with this, " I think youll see Dennis on dvd sooner rather than later." Now what do you think that could mean ? I just have a hunch that they secured the rights, begun remastering season 1, but are not allowed to reveal it yet. I could be wrong, but thats what I think.

Xenia Stathakopoulou

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Xenia
Also to add to the last post, Shout if you are reading this, when and if you release this. Please dont release 1 season, then go MOD. That leaves us european buyers out in the cold.

Real Name
Kevin
Personally, I'll be taping the Burns and Allen. I see they're planning on showing two B&A a day, Monday through Friday. That's 10 eps a week. Also, they're on in the middle of the day (1:30 PM) and not at some weird time like 3 AM. I may tape some Dennis as well. The Farmers Daughter is one I've never ever seen, so that may get a look too. I see their schedule is titled "1st Qtr. 2010". That makes me wonder if schedules may change as often as every quarter! Who knows what may get cut after the first or second quarter? Better record while we've got the chance.

My dream channel? An all 1950's channel. An all 1960's channel would make a good consolation prize.

oldtvshowbuff

Supporting Actor
Real Name
James Beer
It's Diamond Jim that's in the Tales of Wells Fargo best of season six color episodes boxed set. An unsold pliot about a colorful old west character named Diamond Jim Brady, played by Dale Robertson. He did that unsold pliot before Scalplock, which sold and became "The Iron Horse". Oh by the way, Diamond Jim came from the same company that brought us COMBAT!----A Selmur Production!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks