What's new

Definitive Technology Customer Service (1 Viewer)

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
I recently purchased a used pair of Definitive Technology BP30 speakers, which were missing spikes, side extensions (which add stability) and the owner's manual. I contacted Definitive Technology regarding the possiblity of ordering these items. Definitive Technology sent all of the missing items to me at no charge. Such exceptional customer service deserves recognition.

The BP30 speakers matched with a CLR 2000 center were a significant upgrade from the BP10 (original model with fabric tweeter) speakers and CLR1000 they replaced. Bass response, intelligibility of dialog and imaging are all improved.

Robert Cowan

Supporting Actor
deftech does have top notch customer service. say what you want about them, but they make a decent product, reasonable price, good support and pretty good distribution.

Mike Gl

Stunt Coordinator
Definitive Technology speakers may now be made in China, but the cartons for my used BP30 speakers bear the legend 'handcrafted in the USA'.

Ken Smith

Stunt Coordinator
John,
It's only a reality if we all accept it. I try my best to buy American (getting hard). Who do these company's think will be buying their products if we're all outsourced and in the unemployment line?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks