What's new

Def.tech. supercube 11 ? (1 Viewer)

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
I was all set to get a DT supercube 11 but have heard on other forums it may be too small for me.My room is 22.5 x19.5 w/8' ceiling.I am desperatly looking for a small sub like the supercube or sunfire true jr.I would like to get anyones opinion w/ the supercube11.I could really use the help.thanks

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
I could really use the help guys.Forget about the sunfire i'm now looking at the possibilty of the mirage omnis12 or the supercube.I need to get off this fence.Can someone shed some light thanks.I can get the supercube or omnis12 for about the same cost.

mylan

Screenwriter
It really depends on what output you need and if your room is over a basement or "floating floor". I have a Velodyne HGS 10 that is comparable to the supercube and it did ok in a large room over a basement. In my new dedicated theater which is 15x18x 8 with an open area behind, and on a concrete slab, it is not enough. I.M.O., you will have to move to a larger sub or use two.

JoeHard

Stunt Coordinator
Is there any way You can get a loaner from a local dealer. Take one home for a weekend and try it out, then You can be sure.

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
FWIW, i heard the Martin Logan Grotto today and now i"m really in a big dilema as what to get.

mylan

Screenwriter
Seen it, not heard it. I like the way it sits in the corner so as not to be obtrusive, thats what you were going for. If they will not do the loaner, then ask about their return policy. Let us know, bro!

Ricky c

Stunt Coordinator
Ordered the Grotto today and will have it next week.Even got a 20% discount.Any opinions are still welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks