What's new

Deep Space Nine Season 6 Glitch? (1 Viewer)

Chad E

Stunt Coordinator
I did a search for this but couldn't find anything.

I am experiencing a problem on disc 5 in the episode "Inquisition", and was just wondering if anyone noticed the same thing. At about 42:40 into the episode (near the end of Sisko's line "As for Section 31, that's a little more complicated") the picture breaks up/pixelates, and both the audio and video "stutter" for a few seconds, repeatedly pausing and restarting, before finally resuming normally. This basically occurs all through Sisko's next line of "Starfleet Command doesn't acknowledge their existance, but they don't deny it either"... at least I think that's what he's saying. ;)

After that, it pretty much resumes normally. If it had started 2 mins later, it would have been in the credits, and wouldn't have bothered me.

I thought it was just a glitch on my particular disc, so I took it back to the retailer and exchanged it. However, the new one does the exact same thing at the exact same spot. So, I'm thinking it's a wide-spread issue, and I'm not going to bother returning the disc again, since I'm assuming it won't help. I just wondered if anyone else has experienced this problem.

My player is a Hitachi, FYI.

Thanks for any replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks