What's new

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
After breaking into show business as an actor, Bill Duke helped to blaze a new path forward during the 1980’s. As one of the first African American directors working in television, he cut his teeth directing episodes of shows like Dallas, Knots Landing, Miami Vice, Falcon Crest and Hill Street Blues; he also directed his first movie – also for TV – The Killing Floor (1984). Expanding into theatrical films in the 1990’s, he attracted notice with A Rage in Harlem (1991), which was considered for the Palme d’Or at Cannes; Deep Cover was his follow up. Previously released on DVD during the early days of the format by New Line, Criterion has brought it back into print for its Blu-ray debut.

Deep Cover (1992)

Released: 15 Apr 1992
Rated: R
Runtime: 107 min

Director: Bill Duke
Genre: Action, Crime, Thriller

Cast: Laurence Fishburne, Jeff Goldblum, Lira...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
Picked this up on the last day of the B&N sale and looking forward to watching it this week. Hope it’s as good as Smooth Talk which I watched last week, another hidden gem

John Dirk

Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
JOHN
Great news. I can't wait to replace my aging DVD of this great and underrated film. "The money don't know where it come from."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks