What's new

Deadwood Season 1 rerun on HBO2 (1 Viewer)

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
Anyone watching it for the first time on HBO2? I'm watching it again to tide me over between now and next season. I think I'll even keep them on my TiVo so I can watch them again when we actually get close to season 2.

Seeing the first episode again was great. Some things make more sense now that you know the characters. What a great opening scene to a series with Bullock hanging that guy. This first episode has one of the first season's great lines too, "And don't forget to kill Tim." Al's the best. :)

Maybe we can use this thread to rediscuss some things, but if you want to talk about future episodes that haven't reaired yet use spoiler tags. I'd like newbies just watching to post and not have to worry about spoilers. I'm curious to hear what they think.

Joe S

Second Unit
I'm watching it again, too. Anyone know if they'll run it in letterbox again someday? HBO2 is running it fullscreen.

It was interesting to see episode 1 after watching all 12. There were things I didn't remember the first time, like when Al had to dispose of a body ("Get the Chinaman"), and we see Mr. Wu carrying the body away and dumping it in the pig pen.

CurtM

Grip
Are they replying it in HD full screen? Did you see the character drawings at deadwoodfans.net yet? This guy is very good. He could do well to sell them.

Curt

StephenT

Stunt Coordinator
It is on HBO2 so it is not in HD. I guess to have letterbox and HD we'll have to wait for them to rerun it on HBO. Hopefully they will at some point before season 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks