What's new

Dawn of the Dead (1978) and Friday the 13th Box Sets (1 Viewer)

Scott*E

Stunt Coordinator
Has anyone found any reviews on these? Just wondering how the transfers were, especialy Friday the 13th. I held off buying them seperatly but if the new transfers in the box set are worse I'd rather pay a little extra for the seperates.

Robert Ringwald

Senior HTF Member
Well, I'm pretty sure they're the same transfers as the previously released DVDs. The sound mixes for the 8 films are the same as well.

As for DOTD, if you bought the previous divimax edition from March 04, the theatrical cut on the new edition will be the same transfer I think (which I heard is STUNNING).

Not sure about the other 2 versions of the film that will be included. I'm sure they'll be at least pretty good looking. They were all restored to the best of quality available I think.

But I'd like some reviews of these as well. I think we'll see some online reviews of DOTD popping up in the next couple of weeks though.

Joshua Lane

Second Unit
The Friday the 13th box set isn't out until October 5th... there won't be any reviews on that one for quite a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks