What's new

David Lynch on DVD (1 Viewer)

John Sullmeyer

Second Unit
Hey all. Just wanted to let you know that there is an awesome interview on John Neff at Dugpa.com. John Neff is the guy that did the audio mix for the upcoming Elephant Man, Blue Velvet, and Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me DVD's. It covers everything from his short films on DVD, Eraserhead, to Wild at Heart.
Check it out at:
http://www.dugpa.com/interview.html

Anthony Thorne

Supporting Actor
Great interview. I was about to post a link to it myself. The upcoming remastered ERASERHEAD box(!) sounds nifty, and I was surprised to read that the new ELEPHANT MAN DVD to be released in Region 1 will presumably have a different sound mix to the one recently released down here in Region 4.
Also cool to read those tidbits on LOST HIGHWAY and WILD AT HEART, which really makes things seem that next year will be an absolutely huge year for David Lynch on DVD.

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
Did I read that correctly? USA films is done with the Lost Highway DVD and they are just sitting on it? UGH!!! That is just mean...

tyler O

Stunt Coordinator
Biggest year I can think of for any format that he has ever released media. This is absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad one of the greatest artists is getting his due and being allowed to release his works properly as he wants. Thank you to all of the studios and for allowing the artist to supervise his work.
------------------
Share and Enjoy - The marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.
The difference between 0 and 1 is infinite.
My DVDs

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
Did I read that correctly? USA films is done with the Lost Highway DVD and they are just sitting on it? UGH!!! That is just mean...
I concur. And USA Films has one of the lamest websites I have ever seen! No news and no way to CONTACT them other than snail mail addresses and phone numbers. DUH.
I've got to have Lost Highway as soon as possible. Its David Lynch's finest hour!
------------------
Patrick Larkin
Kubrick Multimedia Film Guide
"Something About the Duality of Man"

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks