What's new

Dang! Missing disc in Naked Gun Gift Set...help me beg to the right people! (1 Viewer)

CraigF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig
Went to view the last disc of the most famous trilogy in DVDdom (!!:D ), and wasn't the disc missing. Each keepcase was shrinkwrapped, and they were inside a box that was itself shrinkwrapped, so obviously not the retailer's fault. The long side security sticker had been slit before the keepcase was S-W'ed. Should I be begging to Paramount...never had the slightest QA issue with their products before, so don't know where to go, if so.

[FWIW, this set was re-released today, at what I believe is a lower price (I paid Cdn$42), for those maybe interested. Decent transfers, PP looks hot, no extras worth mentioning, least on the 2 discs I've seen.]

Scott_J

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Scott
Go to the retailer where you bought the set first. I don't know about Canada but in the US retailers are supposed to refund/exchange any defective products - even if it's obviously a manufacturing defect that they had nothing to do with. They're supposed to go through the trouble of handling the studio/getting their money back/etc. It may be different in Canada, but I'd say that's your first option.

If that doesn't work, you'll have to get contact info for Paramount (which you should be able to find in a search on the forum. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks