What's new

D.a.r.y.l. (1 Viewer)

JJR512

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Justin J. Rebbert
For some reason I was inspired to see if this movie was available on DVD. Judging by imdb.com it's not, is that correct? What about laserdisc, was it ever available on that format? I tried a search at eBay but turned up nothing.

Jeff Kleist

Senior HTF Member
I'd love to see it. I'm sure it was released on LD, but I'm guessing they aren't selling

pretty sure Paramount owns it

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
I asked Martin about this right after Paramount let the membership name movies they wanted Paramount to do. You'd have to do a search to see his answer (I don't remember exactly right now), but I believe he said it was on the list and they'd look into it.

Joel C

Screenwriter
It was higher up on the request list I believe. Paramount has been better with catalogue titles release rate lately.

I want D.A.R.Y.L. and the Brady Movies NEXT year. Grumble. The last VHS tapes I own (aside from the big trilogies, of course).

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
I'd be happy to get this title myself! :emoji_thumbsup:
In the meantime, I'll go watch a Daryl Hannah flick and see if that helps at all...

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
Data Analyzing Robotic Youth Lifeform. I'll take one. This is one of those movies I have to watch whenever I stumble across it on cable. I was the same way with Real Genius, but now I have the ability to watch it when I please.

Bryce Miner

Stunt Coordinator
I remember a few years ago it was re-released on laserdisc in widescreen for the first time. Silly me didn't pick it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks