What's new

Pre-Order Custer of the West (1967) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Capt D McMars

Bernuli Tech Vet
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Doc Sigmier
While I don't hesitate to call a bad movie bad (even if it's a sacred cow like Mr. Smith Goes To Washington), it is MY opinion and I wouldn't dream of dissuading or warning anyone else not to purchase it. In fact, when friends ask what did I think of some new movie I just saw, if I didn't like it I say so but it irritates me when they say, "Thanks, I'll skip it then and save myself some money", I always respond with, "Nonsense! Just because I didn't like it doesn't mean you won't. If you're interested go see it and judge for yourself."

To call fans of Barabbas or Man Of La Mancha part of an "uncritical universe" is rather pompous. They're just as critical as you, their viewpoint is just different. But perhaps you can share your critical insight with us and give us a list of films which are permissible to like and which films we shouldn't.
Guys, not everyone likes sardines or pineapple on thier pizza, right? Get over it and move on, IMHO ;)

haineshisway

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bruce
Surprisingly it's sold out. It's been six years since it was released but I don't know when it sold out.
Of course it sold out. You don't know how many they pressed, and I'm pretty sure they had a license for a certain number of years (three, if it's like other labels) - many variables here that no one knows.

Douglas R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I’ve been dithering for years over whether to buy this and Krakatoa but it looks like I’ve lost the chance anyway. Sadly I don’t think either will get the roadshow versions now.

RolandL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Roland Lataille

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foster2292
Recent bookmarks