What's new

Crow - Wicked Prayer (1 Viewer)

Timothy Alexander

Second Unit
Career nose dive?

Edward Furlong really hasn't done anything substantial since his first movie T2 and seven years later with American History X.

Tara Reid hasn't done anything but be a Paris Hilton clone without all the money.

And David Boreanaz actually made this while he was still the lead of a well rated television show that was, to this day, considered unjustly cancelled.

Josh Simpson

Supporting Actor
Well, what can they say? Everyone needs to work. In their defense though, the Crow 3 had Kirsten Dunst in it, and she's doing ok, so who knows? ;) ..... of course Kirsten hasn't exactly made some of the same choices that Reid and Furlong, though.

Nick Martin

Senior HTF Member
David Boreanaz was the one and only reason I wanted to see this, and after watching it (only a few minutes ago) he was the best thing about it. He was so damn insane- but in a good, funny way.

He filmed this just before starting season 5 of ANGEL- hence his unusually (in Angel's case) long hair during the first few episodes of the final season.

Of course, I'm a little biased considering with ANGEL he's got a lifelong fan in me. What can I say? I love the guy- and am really looking forward to his new show "Bones" this fall.

As for the film- it was all right, but many of the reasons behind the major events in it needed more explaining.

James T

Screenwriter
I didn't like the film. I had such high hopes for this film. I never read the book, Wicked Prayer, but this story seemed differnt than the previous movies.

When Edward Furlong first puts on the makeup and does the slow walk away from a big explosion, it looked awful. Any actor could look cool in a slow motion, big ass explosion with a trench coat, but Furlong just looks like a ten year old girl trying on mommy's makeup for the first time.

I was actually considering stopping the movie 30 mins into it, but David Boreanez was the reason I didn't. I wouldn't say he carried the film since he's only in it half the time Furlong is, but he makes the most of his time.

And Dennis Hopper....where to start. Imagine Vince Vaughn's character from Be Cool only with even more badly written dialogue and an over the top performance by Hopper.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks