What's new

Crossed Swords 1954 Errol Flynn (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 372755
  • Start date

mdnitoil

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Scott
The one review certainly makes it sound good, but I'll remain skeptical until I see more reviews. At 50 bucks a copy, it'll probably be some time before any more show up. My initial impression is that it's an asian bootleg.

D

Deleted member 372755

Hi I also found more info at this site.

http://www.theerrolflynnblog.com/blog

Hello and Crossed Swords

by InlikeFlynn on Mon 01 Nov 2010 10:31 AM PDT
Hello Everyone, i recently tried to post an article but unfortunately my PC crashed and i was too disheartened to re-attempt.....so i will do so again at a later date.............in the meantime i have exciting news concerning a soon to be officially released remastered Dvd of Crossed Swords.

My contact in the company releasing it informs me that it.....IS A PRISTINE BEAUTIFULLY RESTORED
VERSION.
For my part in helping this get off the ground, i have been offered a free copy of the Dvd and they have created a web page for me to forward recieve orders exclusively from my friends direct. This way you guys and gals will be ahead of anyone else outside of Flynn fansites in getting a chance to ordering copies of this movie.
They have also offered me a small sum to help towards my intended Flynn book,but to be honest...to finally see this movie in a Pristine English language version, is reward enough !!
In the next few days i should recieve the link to ordering this long sought
after DVD release, i will then post it on here.
If they don't do this before November the 9th, it will be after December the 2nd
Before i can post it, unless i get regular access to another PC Whilst on holiday in
Australia.
So I hope that my joining this group has proved to be an eventful
one which benefits so many of you

Regards

Darren

also Here the site for the website selling it

http://godzillaflix.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=3&zenid=9ba965120ccacb01e2d58420ce966753

Also I got a official version from Italy but sadly in Italian but the picture is excellent.

jra66

Agent
Real Name
Jason Ader
Anybody have any news on DVD or Blu-ray releases for this title? Who owns this?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks