What's new

Credit to the Administrator's on HTF (1 Viewer)

Joe Tilley

Supporting Actor
I just got to say without sounding like a kiss ass that this is by far been one of the most helpful & respectful forums I've been to.
I've been floating around here for around 5 months now (I think:confused:)& it's just nice to not have to put up with the flaming crap that I've seen on other forums I've been to.It just amazes me that there are so many different tastes & opinions here but yet is is still kept in control.
So I would just like to say to all the Administrators :emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: you guys are doing an awesome job,& even all the other members here which I've learned quite a bit from.
Just my .02 keep the change:D

Brian Harnish

Screenwriter
Without the intent to sound melodramatic or like a kiss-ass, I'd also like to echo Joe's comments. Excellent job, guys. This is the best forum on the WWW and I am proud to be a part of it. They say that the people that are hired/in charge make or break a company. In this case, it is the people in charge that made this forum.
Kudos to the admins and owners for making the best damn Home Theater Forum on the Web! :emoji_thumbsup:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The Administrators need a pat
on the back from time to time. You have
know idea how much crap they have to put
up with around here.

Though we are so proud of having a membership
that is intelligent as well as courteous to
each other, there are so many of the minority
that cause frustration to the Moderating team
on a daily basis.

This is what inevitably happens when you have
to deal with a membership size like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks