What's new

Creature...the 1985 Sci-Fi film... (1 Viewer)

Michael Osadciw

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael Osadciw
No guys, this isn't a review...although I wish it was because I've been dying to see this title released on DVD - properly.

Are there any fans on this forum for this film called CREATURE?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088961/

This movie has always been a favourite of mine years back. I owned it on Betamax...and still have it actually.

As long as DVD has been around there are still titles I want to see. I've seen a full-frame version of this film at the closing sales at Media Play, but it's from a cheap crap DVD company and looks like a port of the Beta or VHS copy just by looking at the packaging so I've avoided it.

I'd like to see a proper 2.35:1 widescreen release of this Alien rip-off...with 5.1 audio of course since it was released with Dolby Surround.

Anyone with me on this???????????????????

I've been emailing Anchor Bay about this constantly in their suggestion box (with no replies of course). I figured they'd be the best to pick this old title up.

Mike

walter o

Supporting Actor
I have the old Japanese pre-record, and it is widescreen at 2:15, and it would be nice to see a proper release. However, since it was a transworld production, it is more than liklely a propertry of MGM(now Sony).

Mattias_ka

Supporting Actor
I have the Swedish VHS under the title, The Titan Find.
There is also an old P&S laserdisc from USA and a 2.35:1 laserdisc from Japan. Great little movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
balajipackersmovers
Recent bookmarks