What's new

Content creator and presenter here.... (1 Viewer)

Cinekyd

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
Greetings. My name is Adam. I run a YouTube channel with my wife, who happens to be the daughter of Cinekyd founder and executive director, Robert J. Clark, Jr.

As a former avid member of Cinekyd, one of my current projects is categorizing and uploading much of Cinekyd's back content, having inherited an extensive library of rare footage.

I also intend to build my own brand, in terms of creating original content of my own - social commentary, satire, news, politics, etc....in other words, I'm a wannabe influencer'.

Hopefully, this can give me an opportunity to chat with like-minded individuals, as I also have a keen affinity for the technical aspect of video/audio production and presentation(mostly self-taught).

I love PC and video games, as well as game design. FPS and action/adventure games are my preferred genres.

Obviously into TV and movies, as well. Horror, action, and drama are at the top of my list in that realm.

I'm very excited to begin frequenting these message boards and perhaps sharing what insights I may have to offer!

Sam Posten

Premium
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sam Posten
Welcome to HTF Adam. Might have to tweak your name if you aren't the owner of the Cinekyd brand trademark etc. Mods and owners took note of you joining and we welcome your participation here. CC @Todd Erwin who definitely was influenced by your father in law.

Cinekyd

Auditioning
Real Name
Adam
Thank you, Sam. I can assure that I reserve the Intellectual Property rights to the Cinekyd name and all associated materials. As you can see, my YouTube channel contains vintage clips that cannot be found elsewhere. And yes, @Todd Erwin and I were among literally tens of thousands who will always hold the memory of Mr. Clark near and dear to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khuranatech
Recent bookmarks