What's new

Conan's 10th Anniversary Special (1 Viewer)

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Conan fans I probably didn't have to tell you this but it'll be on Sunday Sept. 14 @ 9:30PM ET. Who's watching it? I was one of the lucky ones to get tickets to the show and will be heading to NYC for the taping on Friday. :D:emoji_thumbsup:

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Im really hopin i catch this one... I get TV up at my dorm through good old rabbit ears, and its a crapshoot whether the signal for NBC is good or bad that night... Here's hopin my bro can record it for me :D

I just started watching Conan this summer, its the best Late Night talk show, and one of the funniest shows on TV! (IMHO, of course ;) )

Chris

Senior HTF Member
As much as I love Conan now, I will always still miss:

(1) Carl "Oldie" Olson (and I hope he gets at least a note in the 10 year)

(2) Robert Ulrich in the first season popping up in the audience to ask the audience question: "Deep down in side, when you realize what a failure your career is, does it hurt? Does it hurt inside?" When he asked that of William Shatner, I damn near died.

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
It's really hard to believe it's been 10 years. It seems like the 5 year special was last year or something.

I definitely won't miss the show.

Scott L

Senior HTF Member
Doh.. forgot to mention he's on Leno Friday night (just watched it, he was hilarious!) and Carson Daly that same night.

Jeff*S*C*

Second Unit
It better have a Triumph on the streets segment. Can't wait for the Episode III opening....

Scott Thomas

Second Unit
I am going to tape this so I can watch it over and over again.

What they must have

Andy
Triumph
Pimpbot 5000
Kilty McBagpipes
"In the year 2000"

just give me that, and I'll be happy

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
They should also have times when Andy and Conan drive the desk around. I loved when they did that.

NickSo

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Nick So
Damnit, i caught Conan on Leno, but was unaware he was on Carson...

Gregg Shiu

Second Unit
Real Name
Gregg Shiu
Yeah, I think his appearance on Carson was one of Carson's first guests. It sorta reminded me of how one of Conan's first guests was (correct me if I'm wrong) David Letterman, which helped solidify his position in Late Night. I'm glad I won't have to stay up late to see this show on Sunday. Also, most will know this, but if you don't, for those of you who missed Conan's appearance on Leno, just watch the rerun after Conan this upcoming Friday.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
It was funny.. but I do wish they would have mentioned Carl "Oldie" Olson.. he was a staple of the early years, and made a lot of us tune in..

Lowell_B

Second Unit
I missed most of this except the very beginning and the last 20 minutes or so. The standing ovation he got at the beginning was really something else.

Does anyone know if this will reair anytime soon?

Lowell

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
Funny show! I was happy to see a lot of classic old clips. Of course they can't fit all my favorites in one show, but they did a pretty good job.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks