What's new

Columbia/TriStar: THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS (1 Viewer)

Matthew H

Second Unit
To Whom It May Concern:
Of everything on DVD, my biggest and most wanted title is definately The Real Ghostbusters. In the 80s, Ghostbusters was a house-hold name. The animated series premeired in syndication back in 1986, and was so huge ABC picked it up for 5 more seasons. There are 140 total episodes (33 Slimer! and the Real Ghostbusters episodes), which would make it only resonable to release in season boxed sets. If I could direct you to Ghostbusters.net, you will see the unbelievably huge fanbase that this series has. Many want it, and could only mean excellent sales. I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants it, so if a reply could be given, it would be hugely appreciated.
Thank you.

Travis_S

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis
I second this. Columbia, you must be aware of the huge fanbase this series has. I know many people personally who would undoubtedly buy any season set that would be produced. I, like many others, grew up watching this cartoon. I definitly would want this to add to my collection.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I too will buy a season-by-season set of The Real Ghostbusters. I like this cartoon since I am a fan of Ghostbusters (ths cartoon & the movies)

LukeB

Senior HTF Member
I'd buy the whole set...one of the greatest animated TV series ever!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks