Columbia/Tri-Star: Wind?

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Reaction score
Real Name
Matt
A number of us have recently discussed what an excellent movie this is, and were wondering if it was planned for release anytime soon... I know that the French/German DVD is already out, but any news on the US Region 1 version?
------------------

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

MichaelW

Stunt Coordinator
Reaction score
Let me add a sincere desire to see an R1 WIND on DVD. Outstanding movie that deserves a good treatment.

TOMC

Auditioning
Reaction score
I liked this also and would like to see it released.

JohnS

Producer
Reaction score
Real Name
John Steffens
I haven't seen this movie, but might be tempted to buy it if released, it sounds like I would really like this movie!
------------------
Read my weekly movie review column at Las Vegas Film Society www.emperor.net/lvfs/index.html?

Guy Kuo

Supporting Actor
Reaction score
Yes. Wind on DVD. It was the first title I owned on laserdisc. I'd love to see it on anamorphic DVD.

DarrenA

Second Unit
Reaction score
This is such a wonderful Francis Ford Coppola film that truly deserves to see the light of day on DVD. To add insult to injury, this movie follows an American sailing team and is only available in Region 2! Irony at it's best.

If someone from Sony's Columbia/TriStar studio is reading this, please consider releasing this on DVD. At the very least if someone would let us know if it is even on schedule to be produced on DVD in Region 1.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supersecretjim