What's new

Columbia/Tri-Star: Wind? (1 Viewer)

Matt Stryker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt
A number of us have recently discussed what an excellent movie this is, and were wondering if it was planned for release anytime soon... I know that the French/German DVD is already out, but any news on the US Region 1 version?
------------------
hfb.jpg

Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.

MichaelW

Stunt Coordinator
Let me add a sincere desire to see an R1 WIND on DVD. Outstanding movie that deserves a good treatment.

Guy Kuo

Supporting Actor
Yes. Wind on DVD. It was the first title I owned on laserdisc. I'd love to see it on anamorphic DVD.

DarrenA

Second Unit
This is such a wonderful Francis Ford Coppola film that truly deserves to see the light of day on DVD. To add insult to injury, this movie follows an American sailing team and is only available in Region 2! Irony at it's best.

If someone from Sony's Columbia/TriStar studio is reading this, please consider releasing this on DVD. At the very least if someone would let us know if it is even on schedule to be produced on DVD in Region 1.

DarrenA

Second Unit
Anyone have any more info. on whether this title is scheduled for DVD release or if it's being worked on for release on DVD in Region 1? Would love to see this movie on DVD!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks