What's new

Columbia Tri-Star: Forever Knight on DVD (1 Viewer)

Kristin

Agent
We, the fans of "Forever Knight", would like to see this series released on DVD. "Forever Knight" is truly a classic show and has the best depiction of vampires ever shown on TV. Please release this fang-tastic series on DVD. You will not regret it.

Thank you for reading,
Kristin Harris

Jessy_da

Auditioning
I would like to second that. I have watched the show for many years now. I have both music cd's released and all three books released. I would love to have a set of dvd's or even vhs to be able to keep that wonderfull show in my home.
:emoji_thumbsup: :) :emoji_thumbsup:
~Jessy, the avid Forever Knight Fan

Sherry H.

Grip
Add my voice to that request. This is one of a small number of TV shows that I'm interested in purchasing. There were rumors back in 1998 that Columbia Tristar was considering releasing Forever Knight on video. Alas, whether those rumors were founded or not, that release never materialized. All the better for me, I suppose, since I'd just have to replace it on DVD. :)
Columbia Tristar ... please release Forever Knight to DVD! I'm saving shelf space in my DVD collection for all three seasons. :)

Myrhia.c

Auditioning
Please Please PLEASE! have Forever Knight on DVDs.This is the best vampire series on TV ever,and I for one would be ready to buy them when it comes out on DVD.Forever Knight has such a deep place in our hearts and we all have waited so long to see where it belongs....In our homes playing on our DVD players.We all love the series and wish there was more. PLEASE!, please consider this in thought and heart and listen to us about this wonderful series. Make Forever Knight Fans everywhere very happy and proud that somebody is listening to us after all this time and that we are more than just a number. Thank you for taking the time and reading this letter and I pray that what I wrote will not go unnoticed....Forever a fan and would be eternally grateful....Myrhia Chmilar :wink:

Traepischke

Auditioning
I would like to add my voice to the call for Forever Knight on DVD. I taped the shows when they were originally on, but let's face it; Home recorded videos aren't nearly as good as professional recordings.

I own Highlander on video, and I'm slowly replacing it with the DVDs. Forever Knight is one of a very select number of shows that I would be willing to buy. I'd appreciate it even more if the series was resurrected, for even a tv movie, but I'll happily settle for the series on DVD.

Continuing to hope for the release,

Traepischke Graves

Kathleen Y.B.

Auditioning
I have been a fan of FOREVER KNIGHT since it started on CBS and although I have taped every episode several times, I would be among the first to buy it on DVD. I do buy a lot of DVD's and I believe that there is an enormous fan base out there who do as well.
I hope that the "powers that be" will give serious consideration to issuing this amazing series in this format.
They would not be sorry!
Yours,
Kathy Bergeron:b :t:star: :b :b :b

Lyn Palmer

Auditioning
REVENUE LEFT ON THE TABLE!

Hello, there, Columbia/TriStar---thought that would get your attention....

"Forever Knight" is a program that has gained an immortality that mirrors that of its main characters. The fan base is still strong and growing; very few television series that have been out of production for over six years can say that. Its popularity is widespread and worldwide.

Any decision that does NOT include releasing "Forever Knight" on DVD is NOT sound business!

Melanie Buckley

Auditioning
I'm willing to beg, plead, bribe? even.

Forever Knight on DVD, video, it is a must. As owner of the UK Forever Knight site I get people asking all the time how they can get hold of FK.

Forever Knight is the best Vampire show ever and deserves to have its day or night even.

Caroline_vamp

Auditioning
Hi:)
I watch Forever Knight and it's a very good
TV show about Vampires.
Please release 4ever in DVD
A vampire Fanatic
Caro:D

Terri Collier

Auditioning
Hi - I definately want to add my vote to getting Forever Knight released on DVD. As with most longtime fans, I have
all the episodes on VHS, but am ready, willing and able to
purchase it on DVD - Please! This show picks up more fans
everytime it's rerun (SCI FI every weekday), and the basic
purchasing group exists.

Thanks!

Terri

Phoeba

Auditioning
To the people at Columbia Tristar-
Forever Knight may have been a short lived television series to you but to the many many fans across the globe it is one of the best television series that has been made in a long time. We still watch every day, every channel it is on time after time. Not unlike The Rocky Horror Picture Show which after being an initial flop has become a cult classic adding new fans every day from many different locations so is Forever Knight. So please on behalf of myself and the many other fans world wide please release Forever Knight to VHS and DVD formats.
LONG LIVE THE KNIGHT:emoji_thumbsup: :)

DianeR

Auditioning
I'm a relative newcomer to Forever Knight, having only discovered it last year on the SciFi Channel. Since then I've taped every episode, but I'd much prefer to have it on DVD, particularly with additions like interviews and background info. I will definitely purchase Forever Knight on DVD as soon as it is issued. Please, please issue it!

Diane Rudesal
Kennewick, WA

JenniferPruiett

Auditioning
Greeting from the Northwest!
I would like to add my voice to the rest of these people in saying "bring back the Knight" and please put it on DVD. I have been waiting a long time to see this fabulous series put out in any type of audio visual format, and now that DVD's are so popular, I say "Why not?" Also I would like to see bloopers, interviews, and other "behind the scenes" cuts. I've seen so many other popular shows do this in that past(example: Highlander), and Forever Knight should not be left out.

Thanks for reading!
~Jennifer Pruiett~

Kindria

Auditioning
PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU, PUT FOREVER KNIGHT ON DVD SO I CAN OWN ONE OF MY FAVORITE SHOWS. THANK YOU. KINDRIA.

Kris S

Auditioning
I agree!! Please release Forever Knight on DVD! I have been a fan of Forever Knight since the very first movie was shown on TV. Considering all of the fans that I have met on various websites, this series would be in very high demand! Please help us "Save the Knight" and release this series on DVD!
:) :)
Kris

Debbi

Auditioning
To The Powers That Be,
I am a long time Forever Knight fan.I am also consumer.I think that releasing this much loved and watched show would definitely generate a lot of interest.Which I'm sure would translate into sales.Which translates into profits!!So do us all a HUGE favor and release this most wonderful of shows.
Yours,Debbi Henson
KnightCrusader

Maurra

Auditioning
Forever Knight is one of the most unique shows ever aired, as its large fan base will tell you, even after having been off the air for so long. It truly is a classic and we would be most appreciative if you would consider putting it on DVD for us to cherish.

Marci.

Auditioning
I also would *love* to see Forever Knight released on DVD! It is incredible the following this television series has considering it has been out of production for so *very* *many* years. I would not hesitate to purchase any and all DVDs relating to this series. I too have many of the Forever Knight episodes on VHS, but they would be instantly replaced with DVDs, should they become available. Please, Powers That Be, release Forever Knight on DVD. We the fans of Forever Knight will be eternally grateful.

Anxiously awaiting,
Hopefully not in vain,
Marci Honsberg

Maureen

Auditioning
;) PLEASE ..... Add my vote to the others for the release of Forever Knight - all three seasons - on dvd. It has to be my favorite show and I would love to add it to my dvd collection and have it replace all my vhs! Thank you for your time ~ Moe ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks