What's new

Columbia Tri-Star: Forever Knight on DVD (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Columiba Tri-star,

There is a market for Forever Knight on DVD. In fact, Forever Knight is now in 3rd place on Tvshowsondvd (Seinfeld is in 4th place).

As it stands right now from Tvshowsondvd:
98% for season set
30% for best of
48% for individual episodes
total number of voters: 828

I also voted on Tvshowsondvd for Forever Knight on DVD in season format. Columiba Tri-star, there is a market for Forever Knight on DVD.

AllenSco

Auditioning
Please, Please add my vote to having FK on DVD.
I would love to see it in season by season sets like
Star Trek NG :). This would be vampirically fangtastic!
I'll be looking for new from you soon Columbia/Tri Star!

Shannyn

Auditioning
I must stand up -- with CASH in hand -- and be counted! I too have been waiting patiently... or not so patiently, for the day that Forever Knight is finally released on DVD. I, like many, have been a fan from the beginning and have multiple recordings of the entire series but this will never be enough to satisfy me.

Not only does Forever Knight NEED to be released on DVD, it needs to include all the extras you can find! Bloopers, interviews, deleted scenes, etc... perhaps even a still gallery. If you can get cast, directors, writers, etc. to sit for commentary tracks -- even if only for a select few episodes -- that would be appreciated by all of us, I'm sure. If the rumor that the Canadian-broadcasted episodes had more footage than what was broadcast in the U.S. has any merit, that additional footage needs to be included as well. (It would be nice if it was reinserted where it belongs, but I would settle for it being standalone with a little bit of explanation.)

Season sets, you ask? ABSOLUTELY! I'd even go a step further and suggest that it could be done as one complete set with all three seasons together in one big beautiful box. Either way would make me happy, as long as every second of every episode is included. (And if a separate set for each season means we get the first one released faster, than do it that way.) I have to admit that I would probably even buy TWO sets... "just in case" (...don't ask "in case what?").

To sum up: If you want our money -- and believe me there are a lot of us-- than you will release Forever Knight on DVD!

~ Shannyn,
UberConsumer & DVD Connoisseur

sheryl landry

Auditioning
Please release the Forever Knight series on DVD. I have watched all of the episodes since the show started. I would be willing to buy them all.

thanks!

Sheryl

Kristin

Agent
DavisDVD is reporting that "Forever Knight" is among the TV products Columbia TriStar has slated for release later this year:
http://www.davisdvd.com/News/daily_news.htm
Congratulations everyone! We've finally done it! No details yet about exactly when FK will be released or how it will be (season, episode volumes, etc), but when I find out, I will post it here! Spread the word!
Kristin
http://knightvision.4ever.cc
"When you only have eyes for the Knight..."

Kristin

Agent
To Columbia TriStar:

Thank you for releasing "Forever Knight" on DVD! I would like to request that it be released by season - uncut - with extras including deleted scenes, bloopers, interviews, photo galleries, and more.

Thank you again! You've made a lot of fans very happy.
Kristin
18/F/USA

AmyA

Auditioning
Yes, thank you! I've waited so long for this. Sony & Colubmia - please tell us more details as soon as you can. I'm 29, Canadian, and have money burning a hole in my pocket.
Amy

Kristin

Agent
DVD News from tvshowsondvd.com: Columbia TriStar confirmed an expected release of the first season before Halloween. Please note that this date is not set in stone and may move. When we have an exact date we'll let you know.
Great news!
Kristin
http://knightvision.4ever.cc
"When you only have eyes for the Knight..."

Myrhia.c

Auditioning
PLEASE PUT ((bloopers,deleted scenes,interviews, photo galleries, and more)) on the FK DVDs? WE LOVE FOREVER KNIGHT!:star: and we all would really appreciate it.;) Thanks for hearing me out and make everyone happy with these extra's on the Forever Knight DVD's...A Fan FOREVER M

christine laj

Auditioning
I have greatly enjoyed the first DVD release of Forever Knight. I wish to add a request for seasons two and three on DVD. Since the series is no longer aired in the U.S. it would be great to be able to follow the DVD just released with the next two as soon as possible.

Christine

DianeR

Auditioning
I would like to second Christine's post! I'd also like to request that you consider including some extras (commentary, interviews, featurettes, etc.) on the next two. Thanks very much!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation239
Recent bookmarks