What's new
World Wide Stereo

Color problem on new 34 inch set??s (1 Viewer)

JamesClif

Grip
I have a new 34 inch JVC that seems to have a over all green tint to the picture,not bad but I notice it. It worse on the regular cable channels. Blonde hair seems to have a green tint to it. All yellows have slight green to them. On HD it is not as noticable, some channels or some programming I do not notice it at all. I seems to vary from program to program. I went back to store I got it from and they had a toshiba 34 beside the JVC and the green tint was very noticable on the JVC, it almost made the Toshiba look like it was showing to much blue, but to me it looked better. I turned both sets off and noticed that the glass screen on the JVC is green and the toshiba's screen is gray. Could this be how JVC designed the tv to get away from the red push I read about? Could a JVC tech fix this?? My wife said I am nuts, but I know I see green. I have tweak with the settings which helps some but not enough. Can this be fixed in the Sevice Menu??? I need advice. Thanks

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

JamesClif

Grip
I went back to store I got my JVC from to look at the JVC 34 beside the Toshiba 34 to look at this green issue again. Sales guy at the store switched the DVI from the JVC to the Toshiba and the green was gone on the JVC amd more on the Toshiba. So I am thinking its not the JVC after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Areles
Recent bookmarks