What's new

Pre-Order Cleopatra (1934) (Blu-ray) Available for Preorder (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
131478_front.jpg

The link below will take you directly to the product on Amazon. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
I am not certain...

....which is why I am not particularly happy with members posting announcements like these with links (we do get to them) -- but there is not much I can do about that.

Don't worry about it if you used that link. Very much appreciate the thought, Howie. Really, thank you.

Andrew Budgell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Andy Budgell
....which is why I am not particularly happy with members posting announcements like these with links (we do get to them) -- but there is not much I can do about that.

The thought didn't even cross my mind when I posted that link--I just assumed most people would want a source. I went ahead and deleted it and won't make that mistake again.

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
The thought didn't even cross my mind when I posted that link--I just assumed most people would want a source. I went ahead and deleted it and won't make that mistake again.

Andrew,

Don't sweat it. It's not a big deal. It happens all the time here. I get it -- members get excited about something they saw on Amazon or another site and post the announcement.

I only do my Amazon sweep of new additions once in the late evening when I wake up, so I don't always notice these title additions before members do.

However, it does mean that I have to post a secondary official pre-order post on top of the announcement previously made by our members.

I can't really do anything about it because this is a forum where we promote members to share information.

BobO'Link

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Howie
I am not certain...

Don't worry about it if you used that link. Very much appreciate the thought, Howie. Really, thank you.
Since the price hadn't changed I just cancelled the original and placed it through the official HTF link. :)

ahollis

Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Allen
I always wait for the official order post. Just ordered Cleo from your link above. Thanks.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
It's my understanding (as someone who posts Amazon links each week in the Weekly RoundUp) that any Amazon link posted on the HTF generates income (if used by someone for purchase) for the HTF.

There's no special sauce involved. The forum software takes care of things.

Ed Lachmann

Screenwriter
Real Name
Edmund Lachmann
I will double dip this on top of that nice Eureka UK blu-ray of a few years ago. I sure hope that Universal has plans to offer BD upgrades of The Sign of the Cross, The Crusades and other DeMille extravaganzas. Fabulous news!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks