What's new

Chucky: The Killer Collection vs. the original releases (1 Viewer)

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Is there any difference with the 4 Child's Play movies in the box set "The Killer Collection" (Child's Play 2, 3, Bride of Chucky and Seed of Chucky) vs. the original releases of these titles? Don't understand why the first one was not in this set though.

Stephen_J_H

All Things Film Junkie
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Stephen J. Hill
The bigger question is why MGM hasn't gotten around to releasing a widescreen version of Child's Play.

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
Ok. Now I know why the first one is not in there. Now about the difference between the others?

Bob clamer

Supporting Actor
So basically everything is the same on all 4 movies with the exception of special features that were on the original "BoC" and "SoC". But, is there anything on the 2 movies in this set that WERE NOT on the originals? Or did I miss that in the review?

Esten

Supporting Actor
This is $20 at Wal-Mart. For that price I'll eventually get it. That packaging is great.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson

Man, that's the question of the century. :frowning: And it's the reason I don't own any of the Chucky movies, why would I own the sequels if I can't have the original?

Radioman970

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
James Perry
Same here. I had the original on my October list a few years ago and got the bad news. :frowning: I miss these films. Bride was a great time. Even as a doll Jennifer Tilly is tasty.
htf_images_smilies_yum.gif
Well...maybe I didn't mean it that way...
htf_images_smilies_blush.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks