What's new

"Cheers" seasons 8-11 (1 Viewer)

Brad P

Stunt Coordinator
Has Paramount given any word regarding when they're planning on releasing the remaining seasons of Cheers? I know it's only been two months since the last release, but in 2005 we were spoiled - we had a new Cheers DVD every 2-4 months (seasons 4-7 all came out in a nine-month span).

ElijahS

Supporting Actor
According to SitcomsOnline.com the eighth seasons of Cheers and Frasier will release in May, along with the first two seasons of Wings.

David Rain

Screenwriter
Real Name
Dave
Apparantly we'll have everything Cheers & Frasier oriented by early next year. Then bring on the complete sets, the themed released, the amusement park rides . . .

ThomasMon

Stunt Coordinator
I'm hoping to get some extra's on Cheers. I'll buy it without them just because it's my favorite show, but maybe for at least hte last season they can give us the episode of Jay Leno with the entire cast?

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

I'd love to see that too, but frankly I wouldn't hold my breath. Prior to the 'Friends' season 10 release, I was very much hoping to see the 'Tonight Show' ep where Jay sits with the cast on the Central Perk set.

Mind you, the 'Cheers' installment IS priceless and memorable, if only for the fact that the cast was pissed drunk on-screen. lol I guess anything's possible. I hope they include it, but I guess I won't be too surprised if they don't.

Andrew Radke

Screenwriter
Real Name
Andrew Radke

Yup, Leno did it. I especially got a kick out of the video segment with Kelsey Grammar congratulating the cast........and reminding everyone not to forget HIS finale the following week. It was quite comical.

RoryR

Stunt Coordinator
I never hold on hope for anything like the Chat Shows.

NBC wouldn't give up the distribution rights to those, especially if they plan to make some Best of Leno DVD in 2009 (when Leno exits).

Its like the Friends Clip Show/Retrospective that aired along with the finale. That I believe was produced by NBC (not Warner Bros.) and so wasn't on the final DVD.

:frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks