What's new

check out what I got today :D (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
Finished the checkride a few weeks ago but finally got the temp certificate today, I'm always nervous until I have the temp IN MY HAND, and then until I have the actual certificate issued (which can take 120 days) but at least I have something to show for it now. Sorry for the smudging, that doctor's scale weighs heavy, I swear to god.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
once they issue the permenant certificate it'll look like this one, just thick paper, not very impressive for $35,000 is it :frowning:

I got some nice plastic gold wings too, but I'll spare you guys that one :)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
heeeeee a license to corrupt our nation's youth :D :emoji_thumbsup:
just a party waiting to happen :)
now I only need a job :frowning:
OK one more and I'm done showing off for the day. :b
the back of the commercial

it's all fun and games until another HTF member posts their ATP certificate and CFII and MEI LoL

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Cool! Now anybody can copy your signature! If I were you, I'd smudge it out with photoshop. :)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I don't really care. To copy my signature (for any useful purpose) you'd need to know my name, which is smudged. To do anything damaging you would need to know both of my certificate #'s and my name. my signature tells you nothing.
you would get more info digging old bank statements and check carbon copies out of my trash to be honest.

Max Leung

Senior HTF Member
Ok lemme guess:
Gubenheimer? Gustof? Greta? Goober? Gumby? Gorfendorf? Gritmeister?
It's gotta be one of those! I'm psychic! :)

eric holm

Stunt Coordinator
Damn Philip,

You're either an NFL running back or you're almost as fat as me!

Just kidding.

Congratulations.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
it's the scale, the scale I tell you :angry:
better watch it, I used to work off 72nd on the edge of tigard and portland (on 72nd just before the 72nd/217 ramp, if it's still there) I'll come back and sit on you :D

Kevin Potts

Second Unit
6'2" and 244lbs? That doesn't seem fat to me. Hell, I'm 6'5" 290lbs and I'll be damned if I'm fat!! Maybe big boned, but not fat. :)

eric holm

Stunt Coordinator
it's the scale, the scale I tell you
better watch it, I used to work off 72nd on the edge of tigard and portland (on 72nd just before the 72nd/217 ramp, if it's still there) I'll come back and sit on you
It's the scale??? Then my pants really DO shrink over the summer!

Wow, I can pretty much see where you're talking about from my office. I'll shut up now!

BradyB

Stunt Coordinator
Congrats... BTW. Isn't being born on July 3rd the best... u can get wasted on ur birthday and not have to go to work the next day :)

Dana Fillhart

Supporting Actor
Might want to scratch out the last 4 digits of the postal code -- that can be tracked RIGHT to your doorstep (or PO box or what have you).

Oh, and CONGRATS! I seriously considered doing the same myself at one time, but never put the money down to start lessons. One of these years though!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alianalbuck
Recent bookmarks