What's new

check out what I got today :D (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
nah 58201 covers about 90% of my town, and with a large university here, there's only a few thousand CFI's.
since a few years ago they passed some law and all the FAA info became public, so in reality you could track down my address, SSN, blood type, and about everything else through the FAA's registry, which is available online in several places.
Thanks to this nifty law I get junk mail based on my certificates held :angry:

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
wanna race, punk? :D
fuck wait, you have a gix 1k so about +20hp and -100 pounds for the rider and another few for the bike, we'll have to find a REALLY twisty road :D
school is SUCKIN this semester. Have you taken math146 @ UND? I think I'm going to stop going, take the F in it, and take it out at the GFAFB where it's a little easier :D
taking applied calc in a section of 150 people just doesn't sound like a good plan to me.
my new parts should be in (well half of them..) this week after my little racetrack "incident"
remind me to buy a trackbike and leave my nice shiney street bike in the garage next time.

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
I took calc at MSU too, and failed it. Probably would have gotten a D had I taken the final, at the time I was an engineering major and a D was as good as an F so I didn't care, damnit.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks