What's new

Cheaper by the Dozen 2 (2005)

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Title: Cheaper by the Dozen 2

Tagline: Same Big Family... Even Bigger Adventure.

Genre: Comedy, Family, Adventure

Director: Adam Shankman

Cast: Steve Martin, Eugene Levy, Bonnie Hunt, Tom Welling, Piper Perabo, Hilary Duff, Carmen Electra, Jaime King, Taylor Lautner, Alyson Stoner, Jonathan Bennett, Jacob Smith, Liliana Mumy, Morgan York, Kevin G. Schmidt, Forrest Landis, Brent Kinsman, Shane Kinsman, Blake Woodruff, Alexander Conti, Melanie Tonello, Robbie Amell, Courtney Fitzpatrick, Madison Fitzpatrick, Shawn Roberts, William Copeland, Peter Keleghan, Sam Kalilieh, Damon Runyan, Graham Losee, Seth Howard, Matthew Knight, Lee MacDougall, Jenny Parsons, Dylan Rosenthal, Haylee Wanstall, Ely Henry, Tre Smith, Adam Shankman, Shawn Levy, Enid Rose, Kristen Dulmage, Ben Falcone, Kelly Keaton, Phillip Brock, Juliette Goglia, Sara Van Horn, Nancy Daly, Kathryn Joosten, Resmine Atis, John Eric Brown, Michael Comrie, Jonathan Flanigan, Talia Russo, Konstantin Shaburov

Release: 2005-12-21

Runtime: 94

Plot: Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt return as heads of the Baker family who, while on vacation, find themselves in competition with a rival family of eight children, headed by Eugene Levy,

This is a well-worn sentimental family film, filled with growing pains of children finding their own way in spite of their parents doing their best to protect them from the big bad world out there. Steve Martin and Eugene Levy have fun playing adversaries at a lake community (for a summer retreat for the entire family), a feud that has lingered for decades. It's very light, and targets the family dynamics for its intended audience (children, and families). There are some cute laughs here and there, but it's more of a paint-by-numbers cookie-cutter film that takes advantage of the holidays and family gatherings for its box office performance.

I give it 2.5 stars, or a grade of C+.

I was surprised by this:

I think Bonnie Hunt has a nicer rack than Carmen Electra! They even go out of their way to demonstrate this phenomena. Who knew?

Citizen87645

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Cameron Yee
I've always liked her, but she's gotten a little more contemporary with her hair style lately so it's gone from, cute and funny mom type to MILF :D.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks