What's new

Charlie Rose and Oliver Stone interview (1 Viewer)

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
I have a vague memory about a Charlie Rose interview with Oliver Stone on a DVD but I can not find anything in my collection. Am I dreaming? Has there been any Charlie Rose interviews with Oliver Stone on DVD? and if yes what movie? I thought that it should be on JFK, but it’s not! Thanks!

Chris Bardon

Senior HTF Member
There's definitely at least one Charlie Rose. If it's not on JFK, then it might be either Nixon or Wall Street, or possibly Any Given Sunday. Come to think of it, there's probably more than one.

Andrew Chong

Supporting Actor
I don't know how different the individual releases are from those in the box set except for case type and packaging; in the box set, I believe the Charlie Rose interviews appear on the Natural Born Killers and Nixon discs.

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Thanks a lot, I found it. I don’t have any of the box sets and I had forgotten I have the new 2-disc Nixon DVD. I found it, checked and it’s there!

Sam Davatchi

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
SamD
Anyone has checked if there is any pattern with the Charlie Rose interviews on DVDs? I mean is it only one studio using them or have they been used by every major studio? I just saw Mystic River last night and boy there is 2 hours of Charlie Rose on that!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks