What's new

Changing Fronts Again! (1 Viewer)

Louis D

Agent
All,
Quick question, How does everyone feel about the Paradigm Studio 80, with the rest of the system being Monitors. 7.1 sys, with Mini Mon's in the rear, Monitor 3, cc3 as the center. Any mismatch problems, or should I return the 80's and get something more relative. Money is not that big of an option. I don't want to go "Insane" Infamous words of Mr. Eddie.... :D

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

Bob Br

Agent
Haven't compared yet, so I can't help. I am in the process of looking at 60's, 80's and 100's. Why did you go with 80's?

Bob

Louis D

Agent
Sound quality for the money was un-comparable. I have a 1200 sq ft apartment, but am looking at houses, and these speakers aren't too big for the apartment, and won't be too small for any room in the house. The sound that comes from the studios is unreal. A lot of the folks on here have said that Paradigm doesn't have that horn sould like infinity or other models, but I have listened to many other brands and feel that they lack the fullness of Paradigm, especially for the money. Then again hearing is all relative to the individual.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks