Center and surrounds to match Cornwalls

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Tryphenia, Jun 4, 2002.

1. Tryphenia

Tryphenia Auditioning

Hi,

I just discovered home theater forum, and so far find this very interesting and informative.

I have a middle of the line Pioneer receiver and a pair of Klipsch Cornwalls. Can anyone recommend center and surround speakers that would go well with the Cornwalls?

Thanks!

2. Mike Strassburg

Mike Strassburg Second Unit

Welcome! You might want to try the Klipsch forum as they're probably a little more up to speed on the Cornwalls, etc...
    I've never heard a pair, but do love the 8 Legends in my HT. Good luck...Mike
    www.klipsch.com

3. Jack Keck

Jack Keck Second Unit

You didn't mention what type of tv/monitor you have, so I'm shooting in the dark here, but would a Heresy fit as a center channel?
    I imagine that they would be a bit heavy to wall mount as surrounds.[​IMG]

4. Al B. C

Al B. C Supporting Actor

I've got a set of Cornwalls that I just matched up with a Klipsch RC-7 CC. They sound great together. I was using an Infinity CC before and it was just getting lost between those two big boys!
    As for surrounds I am using a couple of Polk RT1000's. I'd like to get Cornwalls all the way around but my room (read wife) just won't let me. [​IMG]

5. Tryphenia

Tryphenia Auditioning

Thanks for everyone's inputs.
    I do have a spare pair of Cornwalls, but I do need something a little smaller for the surrounds [​IMG]
    I also saw Klipsh Academy recommended for a center channel. I wondered about RC-7 or 3, and thought the 3 might get drowned out like Al's Infinite.