What's new

cdn. street price of 3802/4802? (1 Viewer)

Tom D

Stunt Coordinator
I am looking at both of these rcvrs. What price is a good price for these machines in Canada?

Tom D

Stunt Coordinator
I was thinking of a B&M store as well - did that inc. the taxes. Thanks

Vince Chan

Stunt Coordinator
Here in Winnipeg, here are Advance Electronic's sticker prices:

Denon 3802 - $1799

Denon 4802 - $3895

Salvador

Second Unit
Tom, i bought my 3802 for $1460 CAD (+15% tax) at tabangi electronics. But with that said, i hate the guys at tabangi and would never buy anything from there unless they are the only ones who carry it or would offer the best deal. If you are going to go there, be sharp these guys are f*ck|ng swindlers.

Andrew B

Agent
I got my 3802 for $1550 Can before the evil taxes. I have no Idea what the 4802 goes for up here.

Peter Overduin

Supporting Actor
Tom, as an aside, be aware that Denon may not honor warranty work if you buy online. I have heard more than one horror story about this, as Denon does not authorize their stuff to be sold on the internet.

I see you're in Ottawa, which is where 'Audioshop' is. They seem pretty good with their web prices. have you tried them? Good luck

Tom D

Stunt Coordinator
Yes I did try the Audioshop,however they do not deal in Denon products. The best I could do would be a Marantz sr8200 @2500 plus the evil taxes. This pretty much puts it at the middle of the 2 Denons. Unfortunately I am currently running a set of dipoles and direct radiators as A/B surrounds, which I would like to keep. I have seen some good deals Stateside But I dont want to buy online - So I was wonderring if any one was able to buy either rcvr for a competitive US price in Canada.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks