What's new

CAT Cables coupon (1 Viewer)

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
Since my banner ad hasn't exactly done exactly what I'd hoped here at HTF, I decided to offer you guys something extra in hopes that I could stay on longer than the end of this month. Sadly, I will not be able to stay beyond 04/01 without HTF support.

Prior to April 1, 04:

Spend
up to 74.99 Get 5.00 off
Between 75-125.99 Get 10.00 off
Between 126-175.99 Get 15.00 off
Between 176-225.99 Get 20.00 off
Between 226-275 Get 25.00 off
Spend over 275 and get 25.00 off AND free shipping to lower 48!
Spend over 500.00 and get 50.00 off AND free shipping to lower 48!

Offer is valid for credit card transactions or money order only. All you have to do to get the discount is write HTF coupon in the comments section of order. I'll take care of the discount from there.

Thanks,
Doug
CATCables.com

Marc_E

Supporting Actor
This is terrible! I am saddened to hear this Doug. I love Cat cables and highly recommend them to anyone considering a great transparent cable. I have many in my system and as I can, I try to add more.
Sorry to hear how things are going Doug
Marc

dougW

Stunt Coordinator
Thanks Marc. :) It's not all bad, I mean part of my ad campaigne here is about exposure. Get the name out there. That I presume is working. But I'd like to have a few supporting sales so that I don't have to absorb the entire cost of the ad, as it gets a little stiff to absorb from other sales since I have other costs as well. The sad fact is, HTF members aren't supporting my efforts here. I can't sugar coat it and I really don't know why, since guys here in the past have supported CAT in a big way.

I knew I had quite a few existing customers here at HTF. But I'm hungry, I need a few more. :)

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks