What's new

Castle season 3 thread (1 Viewer)

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
BTW, I thought that was very well handled. Lots of fun the whole episode.. her asking for permission; the single white female illusions.. I laughed

Greg_S_H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Greg
Originally Posted by Johnny Angell

The show started late and my dvr missed that last minute or so. How did the proposal go?

She came back to apologize for storming out, he explained that he had been to see her parents, and he pulled out the ring to pop the question.

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
This show does have a flirtatious tone about it, which makes it fun, light viewing. Have we ever seen the girlfriend before?

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
Yes the girl friend was talked about in several episodes and she did make an appearance last season.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
Good episode this week, a step closer to who wanted Beckett's mother dead. And a chance for the guys to get some screen time, though typical for TV, their fate was resolved in the final minutes of the episode! :) And more peeling back to why Castle hangs around from his mother this time. Nice kiss, wonder if they'll follow that up.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, very strong episode. Susan Sullivan really owned her big scene this week, peeling back the usual layer of witty repartee to put Castle in his place. At the same time, the murder of Beckett's mother proves to be an even bigger conspiracy that it first appeared, which is always good with me. I like big conspiracies. I just hope the reveal is suitably shocking when it comes.

It was also nice to see Ryan & Esposito out of Beckett's shadow and used as real cops instead of merely comic foils. It turns out that when they don't have Beckett babysitting them, they really can still get the job done.

Al_S

Second Unit
I just found this show and started watching Season 3. I really liked it so I purchased Season 1 and 2 from Amazon and started downloading the shows to my Tivo. I'm now on Season 2 and really like this show. It has some hilarious parts.

Nelson Au

Senior HTF Member
I also like the scene between Beckett and Castle's Mom. It was also like her two kids stopping by right before going out on a date. I guess they will have these two carry on as good friends for a while and not go down the romantic path just yet. As much as Castle would like too.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
Originally Posted by Adam Lenhardt

I'll admit it, I got a little bit choked up at the end when Castle said what he was doing for Beckett.

I thought that was a great scripted moment. Oh, and Beckett in the bar earlier? DAMN

Garrett Adams

Supporting Actor
I don't recall her in the very final scene but I do recall her bing dismissed from the soon to be kill room. Her words, "thank you" sounded quite genuine.

mattCR

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt
She was also great in The Librarian: Curse of the Judas Chalice. Actually, I kind of miss that series, I wish Noah Wyle would come back for another.

xfile94

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jennifer Colbert
Well, I've never watched Castle before, but I will tonight--Adrian Pasdar is on the two part show tonight!!! I han't seen him since he was killed off of Heroes (which I used to love). He needs to find a show that appreciates his talents!!!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
"Castle" does 24, and does it pretty well. I love the way they ratcheted up the tension until the end, with the mother of all cliffhangers. This is the second year in a row that they've had a big event two-parter. I hope it becomes an annual thing.

Nice to see Nathan Petrelli back on TV, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks