What's new

Cancer Research HTF Team? (1 Viewer)

Jimi C

Screenwriter
I'll do it, I could use an updated link though. I cant seem to find how to join the team.

Found it.. im member 33 btw.

Jimi C

Screenwriter
516 megs of ram, Athlon 2200+ and a radeon 9600pro video card, it was one helluva pc when i put it together a few years ago... not sure why im having issues. No other programs cause this. Everytime my screensaver comes on my pc freezes. Also, when the program is running the the background it periodicly causes reboots.

Ricardo C

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ricardo C
So I signed up last week, and the UD program keeps working on to the Rosetta project, rather than the cancer research one (I think it's spent only a couple hours on the cancer one, if that). Yeah, I know they're both important, worthwhile projects, but I was really hoping to be able to contribute to the cancer project. Is there any way to specify what you want to contribute to?

SethH

Senior HTF Member
Login to their website. Click on My Member Profile on the left. Next, click on Profiles at the top. Scroll to the bottom and you should be able to select which project you'd like to work on.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks