What's new

Canadian Adire Dealer Report (1 Viewer)

AlexKunec

Stunt Coordinator
I just made myself a sonosub for my tempest driver that I bought from Bob Reimer, a canadian adire distributor. It seems that my sub that i received is faulty. See my Faulty Tempest post. Ive been waiting so long to hear this thing, and it sounded like crap. I will keep u guys updated on how he handles the situation, as it might affect your decision on whether or not to buy from him.

Nick_Shah

Stunt Coordinator
Alex,

Thanks for the info, and keep us posted. I'm planning on ordering a Shiva very soon, and was likely going to order from Bob.

I've spoken to him on a couple of occasions, and he seems like a good fellow, but I think I'd like to hear your experiences before I finalize my order.

-Nick

Andrew S

Stunt Coordinator
Just curious, but what is the price of a tempest from Bob in Canadian Dollars? I was planning on buying one from him after the summer when I hopefully have some money, so keep us posted on your tempest.
Andrew

rich r

Stunt Coordinator
alex,

thanks for tha post, I was thinking about buying a tempest from Bob because he lives close by. I would deffinealty like to know how your situattion is handled. Please keep us updated!!! Im sure there are lots of us that would like to know..

Bob Reimer

Agent
Hi, all

Since I haven't posted for a while my account needed to be reactivated. Dan thinks that the driver is likely faulty and so I'm sending Alex a new one tomorrow.

Both Adire Audio and Creative Sound Solutions are committed to offer both quality products and the best customer service we are capable of. Perfection is impossible but communication and effort are not.

Cheers
Bob

AlexKunec

Stunt Coordinator
Looks like he handled it well. His post says it all. Ill post again once i receive my shipment.

AlexKunec

Stunt Coordinator
I just received my replacement Tempest from Bob. As soon as he found out that mine was probably faulty, he sent me a new one. Customer service was great. In fact all my life I have never had this good of service. Usually, companies tell you to ship the product back, and when they receive it, they will ship another back at you (which takes about 2 weeks), and expect you to pay all the shipping costs. Bob sent the new tempest out before I even shipped mine out. 4 business days after I found out my first one was faulty, I received my replacement. If your going to buy an adire product and live in canada, go with Bob Reimer.

Andrew Pratt

Senior HTF Member
I bought two tempests from Bob a while back for my IB sub and highly recomend him. His prices are in line with other Adrive dealers esp when you consider there's no duty to pay and shipping is more reasonable. IMO for us canucks he's our man

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
I agree, Andrew.. I got his price list and it is cheaper than buying direct from Adire (if you factor in all the cross border stuff, etc).. Apparently he is moving to BC at the end of the summer and will only be 1/2 drive from me.. My credit card can feel it already!

Craig

Craig Woodhall

Supporting Actor
Cam,

I hear ya, im just in Vancouver so I could probably just pick stuff up as well.. It is nice for us canadians, finally to get a bit of a break.. I buy mostly all my stuff from the US and shipping/duty/taxes/brookerage are killing me!

Cam S

Screenwriter
Craig, I had to pay an extra 150 bucks when the UPS guys dropped off my Shiva and AVA250!!!! OUCH

Ned

Supporting Actor
UPS is the worst shipper for the gst+pst customs fees. Fedex would have been about $100 for the same 2 parts including taxes and prep fee.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks