What's new

Canada retailers for Paradigm? (1 Viewer)

michael_tran

Agent
I lived in Oregon and am looking to travel up north for some paradigms...Does anyone know of a good retailer in Vancouver BC? Also when purchase, since I'm going to take it for a long ride home, should I have retailer open the box and test the speakers on the spot? thanks much for your help...mike
;)

DavidY

Supporting Actor
I know of at least two stores in the Vancouver area:
The Sound Room, on West 4th Avenue (Kitsilano), mid to high end store. Probably helps to dress nice.
Audio Video Unlimited, various stores including one near Granville and Broadway. Pretty mainstream, typical of most chain stores. Not sure how good the prices are here. Bought a car head unit there recently. Price was okay, not great for a discontinued model. This store is fairly close to The Sound Room so you can easily compare prices and inventory between the two.
They are probably a couple of other stores that I am not familar with. Probably worthwhile to check or email Paradigm to see who are the dealers in the 604 area code (Greater Vancouver area).
Dave

Wayne McRae

Stunt Coordinator
Michael,welcome to HTF.David has sent you down the right path.You can check out www.avu.ca for Audio Unlimited site.They are closing out their Surrey store to move to a new location(Surrey is a suburb of Vancouver)They have to be out by the end of June and everything is on sale.I just bought a Denon 3802 for $850 U.S.The list price in Canada is $1220.You will do a lot better with the Paradigms seeing they are made in Canada.In their site,send a E-mail to Glen,he's the Manager and will help you out.Just make sure they have the Paradigms you are looking for.The first couple of days there was a lineup to get in.Fire me off a E-mail if you need anything else.Hope this helps.

michael_tran

Agent
David, Wayne, thanks for the head up, just emailed to Glen, waiting on his return, will contact you guys if more help is needed...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks