What's new

Can someone who speaks Italian translate this for me? (1 Viewer)

Jeff

Supporting Actor
There is a guy from Italy who is auctioning a watch I'm interested in. He speaks a little english and has given me a little information on the watch, but can someone translate the original text on the auction? Altavista's translation site doesn't do a very good job.
Below is the link.
Thanks!
Jeff
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2601801448

Please support HTF by using one of these affiliate links when considering a purchase.

James_S

Second Unit
Box in steel of 35mm-lunetta zigrinata plated white gold-balancing with double tonalità of blù-indicators applied in steel-white spheres with trizio-finestrella with red led to 6-original bracciale-conditions excelling

This is what I got out of it.

Nathan*W

Screenwriter
Real Name
Nathan
Chest un steel nor 35mm- Monday zigrinata plated gold white - quadrant with dual tonalities nor blù - indices enforced un steel - sphere linen with trizio finestrella with leds rossi to the 6- armband true - conditions topping.

- OR -

Case in knurled steel of 35mm-lunetta plated gold white man-quadrant with double tonality of blù-indices applies in steel-spheres white women to you with trizio-finestrella with led red to the 6-bracelet excellent original-conditions.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hilogisticz
Recent bookmarks