What's new

Press Release Lionsgate Press Release: Priscilla (2023) (Blu-ray) (1 Viewer)

Ronald Epstein

Founder
Owner
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ronald Epstein
priscilla.png

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Based on the book “Elvis and Me,” by Priscilla Presley, Priscilla will be available on Blu-ray™ + DVD + Digital on February 13 from Lionsgate. From director Sofia Coppola (Marie Antoinette, The Virgin Suicides, Lost in Translation), Rolling Stone describes Priscilla as “…a transportive, heartbreaking journey in the dark heart of a celebrity, and [Coppola’s finest] film since Lost in Translation.” Priscilla will be available for the suggested retail prices of $39.99 for Blu-ray + DVD + Digital.

OFFICIAL SYNOPSIS
When teenage Priscilla Beaulieu meets Elvis Presley at a party, the man who is already a meteoric rock-and-roll superstar becomes someone entirely unexpected in private moments: a thrilling crush, an ally in loneliness, a vulnerable best friend. Through Priscilla’s eyes, Sofia Coppola tells the unseen side of a great American myth in Elvis and Priscilla’s long courtship and turbulent marriage, from a German army base to his dream-world estate at Graceland, in this deeply felt and ravishingly detailed portrait of love, fantasy, and fame.

CAST
Cailee Spaeny Bad Times at the El Royale, On the Basis of Sex, The Craft: Legacy
Jacob Elordi Saltburn,TV’s “Euphoria,” The Kissing Booth, He Went That Way
Dagmara Dominczyk TV’s “Succession,” The Count of Monte Cristo, The Lost Daughter

BLU-RAY/DVD SPECIAL FEATURES:
Brushed with Beauty:
Creating Priscilla's Story
The Making of Priscilla: A Film by Liv McNeil
Theatrical Trailer

PROGRAM INFORMATION
Year of Production:
Title Copyright: Priscilla © 2023 The Apartment S.r.l. All Rights Reserved
Type: New Release
Rating: R
Genre: Drama, Romance
Closed-Captioned: N/A
Subtitles: Spanish, English SDH
Run Time: 113 Minutes
Blu-ray Format: 16x9 (1.85); 1080P 23.98 High Definition
Blu-ray Audio: English 5.1 DTS HD-MA
DVD Format: 16x9 (1.85)
DVD Audio: English 5.1 Dolby Digital

Thank you for supporting HTF when you preorder using the link below. As an Amazon Associate HTF earns from qualifying purchases. If you are using an adblocker you will not see link.

Priscilla Blu-Ray

DarkVader

Second Unit
Real Name
Carlos
I have not yet seen this, but I do love Sofia Coppola as a director so I may just give this a spin. This film is actually the second adaptation of Priscilla's memoir, "Elvis and Me", the first being a 1988 mini-series for television starring Susan Walters as Priscilla and Dale Midkiff as Elvis. It wad directed by Larry Peerce. I recall it being very well done.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks