What's new

cabinet needed (1 Viewer)

BrianHo

Agent
I have all of my home theater system which includes receiver, equalizer, cd player, DVD player, VCR and Satellite receiver sitting on top of my big screen. It doesn't look very good. Anybody know of a nice cabinet for around $200? Any other ideas? I also thought of building a shelf above the big screen.

Brian

MikeWh

Second Unit
If you live anywhere near an IKEA, they have a nice looking component cabinet with a glass door. It's their KAXAS model-- $69. Very good price for what it looks like. It measures 19-5/8"(W)x19-5/8"(D)x51-1/8"(H) and is described as "dark grey metallic finish and lacquered steel".

Their online catalog is a Flash site, so it's hard to post URLs... but if you go to their online catalog:
http://www.ikea-usa.com/catalog_onli...al_catalog.asp
Then choose "wall units media & storage", then "entertainment centers/TV benches", then flip forward to the next page (p.92 of the catalog).

MikeWh

Second Unit
Not really. It's all painted MDF or laminated MDF... It's pretty much all the same. (Couldn't find an AD31840 that Bush makes.... was it a typo for AD31940? The black unit?)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks