What's new

Bosch Season 6 (1 Viewer)

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
The new season is live now! I'm about to watch the first episode.

NOTE: As per usual, Amazon has a separate 4K UHD version of the season. And for some reason, episodes six and eight are missing from this version. Hopefully Amazon will get it straightened out before I get to episode six.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I knew that the new season premiered yesterday, but I had such a backlog of TV I wanted to get to that I ran out of time to watch the first episode. It's definitely on the agenda today.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Did watch the first episode today. As usual, several plots going on at once. Eager to see how they all twist and turn as the season progresses.

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Planned to stretch it out over three days, ended up finishing it today.

It didn't quite hit the peaks of past seasons, but it was consistent the whole way through. I was happy it wasn't yet another season of Bosch going rogue. While he was still very much Bosch, he colored within the lines the whole way through this season. The show is as adept as ever at juggling multiple season-long storylines without the audience ever feeling lost. And a few of the dangling threads from the previous season get resolved.

One season to go.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
Bosch's sideburns are in full effect this season.

I did not read the books but they seem to be focusing on his tattoos in random shots. Do they go into detail about them in the books?

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
The number of tattoos seems to have increased over the seasons. I don't ever remember an explanation for them in earlier seasons, but I could have just forgotten.

MarkMel

Senior HTF Member
I don't think they were ever talked about in the series. But, I was wondering if maybe they were talked about in the books.

And I did notice them increasing.

Hollywoodaholic

Edge of Glory?
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Wayne
I've read all 21+ of the books and don't remember any talk of his tattoos, other than a Tunnel Rat one early on in the books, perhaps. And I'm not certain if even that was mentioned.

John Lee_275604

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
John Lee
I don't think they were ever talked about in the series. But, I was wondering if maybe they were talked about in the books.

And I did notice them increasing.

Back in season 2, Captain Lewis [married to Billets' ex-husband] dressed him down for having his sleeves rolled up in the bullpen.

DavidJ

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David
We are looking forward to diving into this, but are trying to work our way through Star Trek Discovery while we have the free trial.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I have two episodes to go (I have really tried to stretch this out knowing it will be a year or more before we get another season, and that one will be the last). It's not yet as edge of your seat exciting like last season, but it has nevertheless held my attention throughout with its multiple subplots.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I finally finished season six last night. Only the last episode contained edge-of-your-seat thrills (some of the others had jump thrills that only lasted seconds), but overall it was a very satisfying season. I particularly liked the maturation of his daughter this season. She became one of my favorite characters, and I can't say that about earlier seasons of the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
papill6n
Recent bookmarks