What's new

Blood For Dracula Severin Films 4K UHD (1 Viewer)

Bradley Newton

Stunt Coordinator
I tried to post a pic but it posted twice and now I’m running into some kind of security issue. Anyhoo, it looks fantastic.

Reed Grele

Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Reed Grele
Very pleased with the 4K HDR transfer and extras. A few running audio commentaries would have been nice, but overall I give it an "A"!

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
Very pleased with the 4K HDR transfer and extras. A few running audio commentaries would have been nice, but overall I give it an "A"!
This sounds like it is on par with Second Sight's amazing Dawn Of The Dead UHD from last year. We're getting to see cult movies with a quality that has never previously been experienced by audiences - not even on first run theatrical showings! I'm waiting patiently for my copy.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
My guess is that it will be literally the same or maybe they'll drop the CD and slipcase. Either way, I'm sure that the UHD and Blu-ray discs will be the same thing.
Seems like the same release plan Arrow Video do with their limited editions. Will Severin be doing this with Santa Sangre too?

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
I’m spinning the 4K disc now via projector on a 180” screen and it looks AMAZING. Fine grain, deep, rich colors, and inky blacks. It now looks like it was filmed on a budget! Severin knocked it out of the park.
The screen captures look absolutely ravishing

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nielmb
Recent bookmarks