What's new

Blood For Dracula Severin Films 4K UHD (1 Viewer)

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
OMG - barely a mention anywhere else on the web of the release of this legendary cult movie? According to Severin: "a new master of the film, scanned uncut in 4K from the original negative for the first time ever". Severin's UHD of Santa Sangre was lovely, so I'm definitely getting this. Haven't seen it since the Criterion DVD.

Severin ship internationally too!

blood-for-drac.jpg

dpippel

Yoyodyne Propulsion Systems
Supporter
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Doug
I've got their Eurocrypt of Christopher Lee Blu-ray set, and it's a well done package.

titch

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Oppegaard
No. FLESH FOR FRANKENSTEIN, to be released in 3D later this year by Vinegar Syndrome, was. (Both VS and Severin are terrific labels.)
Apparently both in 3D and UHD!

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
BLOOD FOR DRACULA is actually a pretty decent flick, and often quite funny. The real surprise here for me is the Claudio Gizzi score, which is quite lovely in spots.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Are there release dates for either release?
Severin's listing says Blood For Dracula is in stock but it also says that "PLEASE NOTE: MID YEAR RELEASE STOCK WILL SLOWLY TRICKLE INTO OUR SHIPPING FACILITY DURING THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF JULY. WE ANTICIPATE THAT ALL MID YEAR SALE ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED BY END OF JULY."

And Vinegar Syndrome has only said that Flesh For Frankenstein will be released "later this year". I think it's an extremely safe bet that they intend to release it as part of their Black Friday sale in November.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I realize I'm the guy who copy and pasted the "WE ANTICIPATE THAT ALL MID YEAR SALE ORDERS WILL BE SHIPPED BY END OF JULY." from Severin's site but I don't think I've ever pre-ordered anything from them that wasn't at least a month later than originally stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks